Installing Oracle 8

From: Steve Purcell <purcell_at_earth.execpc.com>
Date: 14 Sep 1998 11:28:07 -0500

I am having problems installing Oracle 8 on NT. First off I am using the demo disk that oracle ships. The installation goes fine, but nowhere in the process do I set a password and to access any of the tools or even sqlplus I need a name and password. Can anyone tell me if there is a defaul password? I have tried connecting as SYSDBA or SYS but cannot find the correct password.

Thanks

Steve Purcell
purcell_at_execpc.com Received on Mon Sep 14 1998 - 11:28:07 CDT