Re: ulimit and root.sh

From: Winnie Liu <oracle_dba_at_zdnetmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:00:44 -0700

In the unix login shell (.login in C shell and .profile in Korn Shell) add the following:

ULIMIT= unlimited ;export ULIMIT; <-make changes according in the c shell.

If your ulimit is already unlimited and you still get that error.. according to oracle, it's one of their known bug.. you can just ignore that message.

For more information, go to support.oracle.com and do a search on ulimit.

Winnie