How to connect my oracle database

From: John Louis <jlvoo_at_pl.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 14:10:42 +0100

HI,
I am the beginer in ORACLE. I have a question ask.... I am using ORAcle 8.003 create a database, and I try to create a new service to connect it, but it cannot be connect, why? But if i use the existing service name and change it connect to my db, it work.

Thanks Received on Sun Sep 13 1998 - 08:10:42 CDT