Copying Tables between Databases using SQL ???

From: GivenRandy <givenrandy_at_aol.com>
Date: 13 Sep 1998 12:09:26 GMT

How do I copy tables between databases using SQL? For example, I have two database files, one with about 20 tables, the other with about 10 tables. I want to copy selected parts of a resultset (using WHERE) from the larger database to the smaller one. But, this is going across database files. I don't know how to do that in SQL. Can someone help? Thanks.

Randy Given
GivenRandy_at_aol.com
http://members.aol.com/GivenRandy
public key at http://members.aol.com/GivenRandy/pgpkey.asc Received on Sun Sep 13 1998 - 07:09:26 CDT