Locks

From: <calberto_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 22:31:58 GMT

Hi all!

How can I identify which user is holding(locking) resources that another user wants to use? I have queried V$LOCKED_OBJECT but it shows all the tables some user is locking, regardless if another is trying to access it at the same time or not. I only want to know if some user is waiting (being blocked) for another user. Is there any status in any of these dictionary tables, like V$LOCKED_OBJECT, V$LOCK and V$SESSION.

Thanks in advanced,

Carlos