I need OCP exam suggestions

From: srename <srename_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/09/11

Hi, I am going to take my first OCP DBA exam, I need any suggestions, such as which books to read, which class to take.

I have read through all materials in Oracle web page, I need some real personal suggestion, tips from those who are taking or passed these exams.

Thanks! Received on Fri Sep 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT