Re: OWAS-04516 error when calling PL/SQL web page

From: <riedelm_at_tusc.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 20:03:05 GMT

I appear to have solved my own problem!

When setting up the test system I first set up the listener, then defined a new DAD and PL/SQL agent to connect to the test database. Then I copied our static web pages to another directory for an entry point to the new system. I changed the port address to use the new listener, but not the PL/SQL agent declaration in the URL, which looked something like

    http://url_address/plsql_agent/plsql/package.procedure

. Changing the PL/SQL agent to the correct value eliminated the errors.