tablespace and segments scripts

From: Steve Raftery <sraft_at_webvision.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:57:03 -0700

I am trying to create scripts that will monitor the tablespaces and segments in my database. I want to be notified if any of the segments are reaching thier max extents or if a tablespace or datafile is running out of free space. I could write them myself, but I think there may be scripts someone that have already been tried and tested. If anyone knows where I could locate such scripts the information will be greatly appreciated.

--
Steve Raftery

Webvision
19950 Mariner Avenue