Oracle Names & Well Known Name Server on the NT

From: Michael Angelo <shakibm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:08:00 -0700

Hi Everyone:

I Need advice on setting up a Well Known Name Server on the NT. How is it done?

To setup Oracle Names Service, one needs to configure a well-known Names Server address on TCP/IP network to alias the host to oranamesrvr0....4.

I understand it is done through the NT DNS Server, but how?

Can anyone help me setup a Well Known Name Service on the NT please?

Michael Angelo Received on Thu Sep 10 1998 - 10:08:00 CDT