Access 2 to Oracle database via ODBC reports error -7751

From: Adrian Harrison <adrianh_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 1998/09/09

Sorry if this is in the wrong group!

Running on win 3.11

Trying to attach some tables to an Access 2 database from an Oracle 7.3.3 database!

Using the latest ODBC driver from Oracle's web site but keeps coming up with error -7751 and no description.

What's funny is that when entering the connection details if I delibrately enter the wrong password Access reports this. If I enter the correct one is waitr a bit longer then reports trhe above error message

It must be talking to the Oracle database to know that the password was incorrect!

Any ideas

Thanks

A.H
Thanks in advance!

A.H Received on Wed Sep 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT