Re: Select a from remote table

From: Michael P James <majambi_at_lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 19:13:15 GMT

In oder to link to a remote database your firstly need to create the database link.
I think you have conquered this but then to conect to a table on a remote database you would use the following :

select * from user_table_at_remote_domain - This will give you the data from the remote table user_tables

select * from user_tables - This will then give you the data from the currect database.