Log File Data Upload Web Server 3.0 on NT

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:18:29 -0700

Hello All,

When I was trying to Upload the Log file data to analyze the file, I get a URL not found error on Web Server 3.0 on NT. The URL calls for http://server:8888/ows-abin/logload/. I checked that directory and there are no files with that name. I searched CD, every other OWS directory. Anybody experienced similar problem? Is there anyway to upload the data from the log file to see who is hitting the web server.

Thanks in Advance

Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com Received on Wed Sep 09 1998 - 12:18:29 CDT