Re: A question about error message

From: Piotr Cieslewicz <cieslewi_at_do.poznan.tpsa.pl>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 11:42:59 +0200

I don't know anything about www-site, but if you have Oracle on Unix than you can use the oerr utility.
It is very easy: you log as oracle to Unix and simply ask for error i.e: oerr ora 02298
As a result you'll receive error description and some solution - very similar to the "Oracle Messages & Codes" manual. I don't know if this works on NT or Novell.

hope this helps
Peter