Re: Perflib Error on NT

From: Stanislav Benda <stan_at_dolphin.objecthouse.es>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:34:51 +0200

But here:

HKLM / System / CurrentControlSer / Services / Oracle7 / Performance

is as well stored password for user system and there is for Everyone read userright granteed. Does mean totally unsecure. Do you know which userrights is realy needed for this registry node and how to test if it is not giving this error? We having lotes of them, but nobody know what triggering it and how to check if this service is working. It is not in services.