Help, Simple Objects question (C++)

From: zuv14 <zuv14_at_iaew.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 14:02:04 +0200

Hello, does anyone know a way to store a C++ object oriented data model inside Oracle8? We have defined our data model in terms of objects but do not know a way to set up this data model up in the DBMS. Do we have to simplify our model and just write C structs, with the attributes of the real data model, and store that in the database? Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted, thank you.

Salah

Institute of Power Systems and Power Economics RWTH Aachen university of Technology, Germany. Received on Tue Sep 08 1998 - 07:02:04 CDT