Input truncated

From: Ivan Bajon <ib_at_ed.dk>
Date: 1998/09/07

I have a simple select in a script which I run from sqlplus. The result is spooled to a file but at the end of the file, I get the message "Input truncated to 9 characters" - which I don't get when I run the query directly. Would someone please tell me how to get rid of the message?

Thanks in advance
- Ivan Bajon Received on Mon Sep 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT