wrb.app file format for ows 3.x?

From: Stephen Mulcahy <smulcahy_at_smsat.ilo.dec.com>
Date: 7 Sep 1998 17:20:24 GMT

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has details of the format of the wrb.app file used by Oracle Webserver 3.x . I know Oracle recommend you use the various administration forms to generate this and the listener config files but we need to store the config files in a revision control system and hand-rolling them gives us more freedom in this respect (besides, coming from a unix background, I'm quite happy knowing all the gory details of a configuration file rather than hiding them behind nice gui's).

I have come across a pdf file from oracle detailing the format of the listener config file .. has anyone come across a similar one for the wrb.app? Any assistance on this one appreciated.

-stephen

--

Stephen Mulcahy, Compaq Computer Corp., smulcahy_at_smsat.ilo.dec.com The views expressed are the author's and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Compaq Computer Corporation Received on Mon Sep 07 1998 - 12:20:24 CDT