Re: HELP! OWAS 3.0 with Oracle 8 "The request did not specify a valid virtual host"

From: Gundula Kersten <fake_at_adress.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 12:19:14 GMT

We didn't try a lot with OWAS but I can recall that we had the same problem with RDBMS 8.0.4 under Windows NT until we looked up the configuration files (sorry, but I can't recall their names, somewhere in the OWAS directory) and we entered the url exactly in the same way how they were configured. So watch out for capitalization errors!

Steffen Heinrich, Quintessenz Verlag, Berlin Received on Sat Sep 05 1998 - 07:19:14 CDT