[Q] Password restrictions in Oracle8

From: Jon Håvard Grøtterud <jon.grotterud_at_accept.no>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 13:14:57 +0200

One of our customers insist that we implement password restrictions in our Oracle based application according to their security policy.

We could implement this in our application but it would be favourable to do it in the database if possible.

My question is: Is it possible to define a minimum password length and a maximum password age in Oracle8.

Thanks in advance.

--
Jon Received on Fri Sep 04 1998 - 06:14:57 CDT