Re: Report 2.5, how to get it...

From: Mehul Zaveri <mehulzaveri_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Sep 1998 09:01:00 GMT

Yes! , It is a part of D2K on unix and we are using the char mode version ( develop in WIN platform in char mode ,
ftp it to unix and run using D2k version of UNIX , also I think it has motif version for development on unix, ( I have not used it)

Mehul (zaverim_at_bp.com)

Daan Eenkhoorn <daan_at_dsv.nl> wrote in article <6so1me$4i48$1_at_ns0.klm.nl>...