Re: Import of single storeproc from export file?

From: Jpmakar <jpmakar_at_aol.com>
Date: 4 Sep 1998 03:29:09 GMT

That is ugly. Any clue as to why it is so hard to recover a distinct non-table object? My main schema has hundreds of stored procs in it. I've done the number of restricting the import to a single schema and it's fairly easy. But for my main development schema it means I have to create a large temporary schema, then dump the export into it, cut and paste my one stored proc that I want, and then throw the rest away. Received on Thu Sep 03 1998 - 22:29:09 CDT