Re: PL/SQL, VB5, ODBC & Resultsets

From: Kevin P. Fleming <kfleming_at_access-laserpress.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 00:25:49 GMT

You'll need to be using the 8.0.5 ODBC driver, as it's the first version that supports resultsets being returned from stored procedures. Then, you just open an RDO recordset calling your stored procedure, and the cursor variable that it returns will become the RDO recordset, just like it would have for SQL Server.

Dieselm wrote in message
<1998090400223400.UAA02301_at_ladder03.news.aol.com>...
>Hello:
>I need to return a result set from Oracle 8 into a VB5 program using
ODBC/RDO.