Re: VB 5.0 and Oracle 8.0.5

From: MMK Productions <nospammmkprod_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: 1998/09/02

Look for a setting in one of your property sheets where it set the max rows returned from a SQL statement. Since it is exactly 100, my guess is that is was hardcoded somewhere for you by default.

I think there is a way to search your settings by name. Look for "max" or "rows" or "SQL" and see if something is set to 100. You will want to set this really high or to something which means "don't limit my row count"

Good luck.