Import of single storeproc from export file?

From: Jpmakar <jpmakar_at_aol.com>
Date: 3 Sep 1998 03:23:29 GMT

Does anyone know how to import a single storedproc from a export file of an entire database that consists of many schemas? I can restore a single table, but have only been able to get storedprocs if I restore an entire schema. Right now I have a dummy schema that I do a 'touser' import into and cut and past the storedproc back to the original schema. This is a pain in the butarsky. Anybody got a better way? Received on Wed Sep 02 1998 - 22:23:29 CDT