PO8 Listener Problem Win95

From: A. Fischer <acf34_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Sep 1998 00:16:44 GMT

Hi all- having trouble with PO8 Listener under Win95: it crashes. I have gone through some setup things at the Oracle level and that seems ok. If I change my Internet settings to "Connect as needed", when I start the listener, it attempts to dial into my ISP. When I set "Connect as needed" off, it just crashes. Is anyone running PO8.0.3 under Win95 with Developer2000 on the same machine? Can you help please?

Pls respond also to acf34_at_yahoo.com
Thanks!
A. Fischer Received on Wed Sep 02 1998 - 19:16:44 CDT