Report 2.5, how to get it...

From: <mcgarryjohn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 23:24:51 GMT

I have been asked to install report 2.5 onto a system running oracle 7.3.3 .I have the cd's for the original oracle installation but report 2.5 is not part of it as far as I can see.Can someone confirm this is a seperate product or should it be part of the server application.We are running oracle on a AIX 4.1.5.Thanks in advance.

Regards
JMG -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum Received on Wed Sep 02 1998 - 18:24:51 CDT