Cascade update within trigger

From: Richard Fairbairn <r.fairbairn_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 22:08:45 +0100

I wish to update primary key column in my table. Is it possible to use a trigger to update foreign key column values to reflect this change? I've tried, but get an error stating that what I am attempting is not allowed. However, I'm led to believe it can be achieved somehow. Please help!

Best wishes

R. Received on Wed Sep 02 1998 - 16:08:45 CDT