Re: Uninstall of Oracle 7.3 on Solaris 2.6

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 19:49:50 GMT

I think you are mistaken,if this is the 7.3 CD-ROM, then do the following as oracle user to remove the 7.3 install:
cd /
cd /cdrom/cdrom0/orainst
./orainst <-- runs installer
Choose the "Default Install" in the Installation menu Choose "Install, Upgrade, or De-install Software" Choose "De-install Software"
and you should be able to take it from here ... (I hope) If not, do what I do... rm -r * (from within the Oracle mount point)