HELP PL/SQL (TABLE DATATYPE)

From: Sylvain <sylb_at_microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 14:10:30 -0400

Hello,

Here's what i'm trying to do. I use pl/sql table datatype and would like to be able to delete these tables after i'm finish with them.

I'm trying some pl/sql code from the oracle book that doesn't work for me ?

Every time i assign null to my table to delete them i get an error like "Expression is wrong type..."

Is there any other way to do this ?

--

Oracle Version :

Oracle7 Server Release 7.1.6.2.0 - Production Release PL/SQL Release 2.1.6.2.0 - Production

--

Example from the book :

DECLARE
   TYPE NumTabTyp IS TABLE OF NUMBER