MULTITHREADED DB CONNECTIONS

From: rajsrs <rajsrs_at_india.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 19:09:29 +0530

Hi Guys,

I'am trying to develop a multithreaded application with multiple database connection viz per thread connection using OCI calls. According to the oracle oci documentation it is possible using opinit with OCI_EV_TSF parameter.But I'am not able to run the application successfully. What I really want to make sure is that whether Oracle-7.3 for NT supports this or not.

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh.S
--

Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is matter of choice. It is not something to
be waited for; but rather something to be achieved.

                 ~ William Jennings Bryan ~

Rajesh.SRS
30c,Hewlett Packard-ISO,
Cunningham Road,
Bangalore.

Employer:
  Srisoft Technology Pvt. Ltd., Koramangala,Bangalore.