SP/Oracle: mv bin bug?

From: Igor P. Merku <Igor.Merku_at_acegas.ts.it>
Date: 1998/09/01

Hi,
has anyone out there experienced a bug such as

Oracle Instance copies (or better moves) its binaries to another directory (out of $ORACLE_HOME)
while running (maybe in certain fault condition I suppose)

?

I know it sounds absolutely crazy, someone told me he saw it happen. Was Oracle 7.2.4
It didn't happen to me, so please don't send me any "LOL" or similar comments.

Thank you for any resonable message.
Regards, Igor Received on Tue Sep 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT