SQL*LOAD problem

From: Royce Franklin Medlock <medlocrf_at_dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: 1998/09/01

I am trying to import EXTERNAL INTEGER data into a number field in a table. The problem is that the data is signed, that is there is a + if it is positive and - if it is negative. SQL*Load does not like the + and rejects the data. The data is delimited and not fix-format. I am wondering if anyone knows how I can get SQL*load to recognize signed numbers.

--
R. Franklin Medlock, Jr.
Database Administrator

Phone: (215) 895-1297      Fax: (215) 895-6677

Frankie.Medlock@drexel.edu, http://www.drexel.edu