Re: NT File System

From: Ng K C Paul <paulkcng_at_news.netvigator.com>
Date: 1998/09/01

How to backup the raw devices in NT?

Nuno Souto (nsouto_at_acay.com.au) wrote:
: Ng K C Paul wrote:
: >
: > How can I configure raw devices in NT?
: >
:
: Simple. Partition the disks but do not create a file system in them
: (format,etc.). Assign a letter to the partition and use the letter as
: the file for ORACLE raw partitions. For SQL*Server, I dunno, but I
: guess it would be very much along the same guidelines.
:
: --
: Cheers
: Nuno Souto