ARIS certification training

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 2 Sep 1998 04:12:26 GMT

Can anyone speak to the quality of Aris in regards to their DBA certification training? Aris has an ad in the recent Oracle Magazine for a 14 day course that leads to certification. I'm thinking of sending someone to it, but I've never heard of or dealt with Aris previously.

Jonathan Received on Tue Sep 01 1998 - 23:12:26 CDT