Oracle replication question

From: Shuang Li <sli1_at_cs.umbc.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 18:44:43 -0400

Hello all,

I was trying to add another master site into my already existing replication group, which for now already has had one master definition site in it( newly created one). But when I ran

" SQL> execute dbms_repcat.add_master_database(gname=>'fn_sys',

       master=>'to98.dbsrv', use_existing_objects=>true, copy_rows=>true,
       propagation_mode=>'asynchronous');"

( The value "to98.dbsrv" assigned to "master" in the command is the database link I created from this server to the other server which is that
"98".)

It gave me some error message complaing as the following:

"

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PLS-00201: identifier 'DBMS_REPCAT_UTL.INSERT_DESTINATION_at_TO98.DBSRV' must be
declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_MAS", line 591
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_REPCAT", line 76
ORA-06512: at line 1

"

I have a deadline on this replication project. Any suggestions will be greatly apprecitated!! (Please reply to my email address.)

Thanks a lot!

Shuang