Re: Database Instance not starting w/Oracle 8 NT

From: Jens Waldorff <jens.waldorff_at_teliamail.dk>
Date: 30 Aug 98 11:33:37 GMT

The NT Service OracleStart<SID> must be setup to start automatically. In Services in the NT controlpanel you must set the startup mode to Automatical.
(You could also try to change the settings using ORADIM80.EXE)

(The above is based on an Oracle 7.3 installation. I far as I know Oracle 8 works the same way).

Kind Regards
Jens Waldorff
MailTo: jens.waldorff_at_teliamail.dk

Greg Gershowitz <gregg_at_charlotte.computex.com> skrev i artiklen <35E58EC8.AE748FF_at_charlotte.computex.com>...