Re: sql*plus "Product User Profile Info"?

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 19:27:40 GMT

A copy of this was sent to Paul de Anguera <nospan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us> (if that email address didn't require changing) On Sat, 29 Aug 1998 12:01:35 -0700, you wrote:

>sql*plus gives this message on signing on:
>
>SQL> connect poolm/martin_at_hr1
>Warning: Product user profile information not loaded!
>Error in disabling roles in product user profile.
>Connected.
>SQL>
>
>I can't find a script to make this go away. I've looked in ORACLE7
>SERVER ADMINISTRATION GUIDE and I've done string searches for various
>words in the message in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/ . The latter found
>some hits in catalog.sql so I ran it but it didn't help.

Look in $ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus/admin for the file pupbld.sql.

It is run as SYSTEM (as opposed to things in rdbms/admin which are run as SYS).

edit the file and review the header and then install it...

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Herndon VA

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you, you have to make it easy to get email to you. Any bounced email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it. Received on Sat Aug 29 1998 - 14:27:40 CDT