Re: Oracle 8.0.4 and Windows NT OS Authentication

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 07:26:55 +0200

Janice,

Just a feeling .... (and never tried this myself because the procedure stinks) Oracle previously stated you should be logged on to the database server as NT user. The easiest way to do this is setup a share on that server and have the other systems connect to that share. Now, does Oracle stink or does Microsoft?

Hth
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA