Re: OWAS 3.0 and PL/SQL cartridge

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 1998/08/28

Hi Tansel:

The url you use to access the page will tell For example:

http://server_name.domain_name/agent_name/plsql_cartridge_name/procedure_name e.g. http://abc.food.com/public/plsql/all_current_user

where:
  abc.food.com is the servername, domain name of the Oracle Web Server.   public is the agent name to access the cartridge (you may be   familiar with the name www_user).
  plsql is the cartridge name I defined for PL/SQL cartridge.   all_current_user is the stored web procedure.

If for cgi-bin, you may define any url pointing to it. For e.g.

   http://abc.food.com/public/cgi-bin/whatever

All these virtual path/name, you should have define in the listener configuration.

Hope this help.

Tansel Ozkan (tansel_at_openix.com) wrote:
: My question is regarding the OWAS 3.0 and the pl/sql cartridge.
: How do you make sure that the web server uses the cartridge method
: rather than the cgi-bin to serve PL/SQL requests?

--
Best regards,