Re: Who makes DB*TRAX?

From: Mary Travis <Mary.B.Travis_at_bridge.bellsouth.com>
Date: 1998/08/27

>I have heard about a tool called DB*TRAX which can generate
>"undo" scripts from the redo (archive) logs. I couldn't find
>any reference to it using the internet search. Who makes it?
>Web address?

>Thanks.

>Nasir (nnoor_at_cris.com)

There is a tool that used to be called SQL-Trax which generated undo statements by reading redo logs (archived or otherwise). It is now marketed by BMC Software as Patrol DB-Log Master.

Hope this Helps
Mary T

Mary Travis
EDS
email: Mary.B.Travis_at_bridge.bellsouth.com Received on Thu Aug 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT