Re: Oracle Sessions

From: Marc Billiet <Marc.Billiet_at_village.uunet.be>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:15:37 +0200

I think userenv('sessionid') doesn't give a correct result when auditing is completely disabled (or v$session.audsid is always 0 in that case, I don't remember exactly what the problem was). I think there was also a problem in procedures and packages executed as a job via dbms_job. Another way is maybe by joining v$session.sid with (select sid from v$mystat where rownum = 1).

Marc Billiet

<1998082423082800.TAA03395_at_ladder01.news.aol.com>...