ODBC program exe -> dll problem

From: Craig Gleadall <craig_at_gns.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 18:33:57 GMT

I have written some very simple ODBC code compiled as an EXE and it does = everything that I want it to do. I then took that code and put it in an = ISAPI extension DLL. Now I get an error on the CDatabase::Open() = function call. I used the lpszConnect parameter for this connect. Only SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT is allowed when connection pooling is enabled State:S1110,Native:0,Origin:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Err code = -1

How do I turn off pooling for a CDatabase object? Do I have to use the = win32 function calls and forget about CDatabase for this project?

When I use the lpszDSN parameter for the CDatabase::Open() I get an = invalid handle error when I try to insert data using SQLExecute().

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

            Craig. Received on Thu Aug 27 1998 - 13:33:57 CDT