URGENT: Please help with an recovery option...

From: nnoor <Nnoor_at_cris.com>
Date: 1998/08/26

I am still kicking myself... I ran an update query on a table which also modified some data which it wasn't supposed to (failed to include an option in the where clause). Is there any way to get teh data to the way it was? Any type of roll back? Anything?

Thanks and Regards,
Nasir (nnoor_at_cris.com) Received on Wed Aug 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT