Starting Multiple Instances on NT

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:05:00 -0400

I am running 7.3.3 on an NT box. I created a second instance, and now I can't seem to get the second instance to start at boot time. The services all start properly, but the database isn't starting. The LOCAL variable in the registry is set to the first instance. What do I have to do to get the second instance started.

Ed Jennings
--

jenningse_at_mindspring.com

"The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of DOMAIN technologies" Received on Wed Aug 26 1998 - 20:05:00 CDT