Re: terminating a recursive PL/SQL loop

From: Oracleguru <oracleguru_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:20:33 GMT

Hi

See if this will helps.

First, run this script and get sid and serial#:

set wrap on pause off
alter session set nls_date_format = 'dd-MON-yyyy hh24:mi:ss'; select username, osuser, terminal, program, machine, logon_time,

         sid, serial#
  from v$session;
exit

Then, use the script below to kill the session:

alter system
 kill session ' &SID, &SERIAL_NO'
/

Oracleguru
www.oracleguru.net
oracleguru_at_mailcity.com

Arno Tigges <arno.tigges_at_bertelsmann.de> wrote in article <35E3D907.2B817F4_at_bertelsmann.de>...