Re: Which database language to learn?

From: Oracleguru <oracleguru_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:36:30 GMT

Yes I concur.

Having switched from a Chemical engineer to DBA/Developer, I would recommend choosing Oracle on SUN UNIX platform which will have more career opportunities. Oracle is suited for heavy duty engineering calculations along with data entry, report creations etc. whereas MS-ACCES-SQL SERVER are for more like database storage and retrieval situations.

Oracleguru
www.oracleguru.net
oracleguru_at_mailcity.com

Anders Gunnare <anders.gunnare_at_lla.sema.se> wrote in article <6s131f$b4e$1_at_news3.global-ip.net>...