ORA-00911 Error

From: News <craig_at_gns.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:24:00 GMT

Hi, I have stumbled into this error from Oracle SQL via ODBC. I have connected to my Oracle server using ODBC in VC++6. The Oracle ODBC driver does not support Update so I am reverting back to the SQL. The following SQL works fine in Oracle's SQL Worksheet but when I run it through the ODBC drivers I get the ORA-00911 error - which is "Invalid Character"

SQL statement.
INSERT INTO Subscribers (Surname, GivenNames, RecoveryCount) VALUES ('Lastname', 'Firstname', 0);

I read the help for this error and it talks about removing the invalid character but I don't know where it is. This exact SQL works fine in SQL Worksheet.

Thanks for the help.

Craig. Received on Wed Aug 26 1998 - 10:24:00 CDT