Re: SQL Exception with Oracle Thin JDBC drivers

From: Renzo Zanelli <_renzo__at_tampabay.rr.com>
Date: 1998/08/25

I have seen the 'No more data to read from socket' error with the JDBC drivers and Oracle 8. We had to apply a patch that was supplied to us by Oracle. I don't know exactly all the ins and outs, but we also had a developers' membership that got us access to some special support and files.

--
Renzo Zanelli     Systems Programmer
Time Warner Communications - Roadrunner division

E-mail: _renzo__at_tampabay.rr.com
http://www.tampabay.rr.com

** Remove the underscores for valid e-mail address **