Arrays of structures in Pro*C/C++

From: ORcastillo <orcastillo_at_aol.com>
Date: 25 Aug 1998 13:32:01 GMT

I'm wanting to use arrays of structures in some of my Pro*C/C++ programs. However, I haven't been able to make it work using dinamically allocated arrays of structures. It seems that the precompilerhas to know the array dimension.
What about the OCI can it use dinamically allocated arrays of structures to insert/fetch data to/from the database. Thanks
OC Received on Tue Aug 25 1998 - 08:32:01 CDT