catrep.sql

From: <sbenyo_at_ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 16:12:11 +0200

Hi,

I ran the distributed / replication option script CATREP.SQL on my oracle 7.3.3 (NT)
Everything seems to be right except that the package dbms_snapshot is invalid.
When I tried to compile this package again 3 other packages got invalid as well.
Trying to guess and compile the other invalid packages just got me into deeper trouble.

  1. Is there anything I should do before I run CATREP ? (tablespaces, initial parameters?)
  2. Is there a simple way to get rid of all the objects CATREP created?
  3. Is there a way to get all the dependencies & recompile the packages in the right order ?

10X

            Shaul Received on Tue Aug 25 1998 - 09:12:11 CDT